The aptly-named RPG Why Am I Dead At Sea sets up an intriguing premise: You are aboard the S.S. Douce Amere, far out to sea. You are dead. Someone on the ship murdered you and it’s your job to find out why. Otherwise, terrible things will happen to everyone around you. Can you put together the circumstances surrounding your death in order to save innocent people?There’s a whole crew of people to save. There is an inherent satisfaction in trying to solve a good mystery, and Why Am I Dead At Sea serves up several with enough twists and turns to keep the most seasoned detective on their toes. Unlike most murder mysteries, you’re a poor soul who has to solve their own without the aid of memory. A psychic boy named Paulo calls you back to the living world. Paulo can sense that you died violently on the ship, but cannot tell why, nor does he know who you are. The game is similar to Ghost Trick in that you must take possession of people or animals to interact with the world around you. Why Am I Dead At Sea allows the soul to not only possess people and use them… Read full this story
- Ask your questions LIVE to health experts from South Africa as the world marks the end of ‘African Vaccination Week’ 2019
- Census Citizenship Question Is Dead, Again, for Real This Time
- For better presidential debates, ask better questions
- Ask genuine questions and learn something
- Do you know Florida? Take this quiz with real questions from \
- El Nino sends deadly sea snakes to local beaches
- Home repair, tree removal after a storm: Ask these questions first
- Deadly land, deadly sea: Libya migrants face brutal choice
- JOKE TRIVIA: Joke Answers to Real Questions!
- Jeannette gallery exhibit asks the question, ‘Why are we here?’
Coverage Club: Why Am I Dead At Sea Asks The Real Questions have 317 words, post on techraptor.net at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.