This fall, Destiny 2‘s Shadowkeep expansion is adding a new mechanic to the game in the form of finishing moves. When developer Bungie first revealed Shadowkeep and its finishing moves, they were described as a stylish way to land a final blow on enemies. Outside of them being an animation that players can trigger against enemies, little else was known about them. But now, Bungie has shed more light on how finishing moves are going to work in Shadowkeep. Destiny 2 general manager Mark Noseworthy and franchise director Luke Smith revealed that finishing moves have much more benefit to players than just looking cool. Talking to Polygon, the developers said that players will be able to add mods to their armor that add a perk to their finishing moves—a positive trade-off for exposing themselves to danger during the animation. One example given of one of these mods was the player and their fireteam getting their ammo refilled after performing a finishing move. With different abilities available, the developers described that fireteams can coordinate their finishing moves during something like a boss fight to take the most advantage of them, adding a new layer of strategy to encounters. Fortunately, the finishing… Read full this story
- Counting On: Lauren Duggar reveals details of her tragic miscarriage
- Hunt for a motive continues as Paul Manafort's case moves toward finish line
- 'How to Train Your Dragon' flies to finish in 'The Hidden World'
- Veteran, 94, was moved between hospitals THIRTEEN times in last days
- Selma Blair flashes a smile after detailing her MS diagnosis on GMA
- Two days since Christchurch terror attack, fresh details of 50 victims
- Details of Harry and Meghan’s movie sequel 'Becoming Royal' revealed
- China moves to end two-child limit, finishing decades of family planning
- Grandfather learns how online fraudsters shared personal bank details
- High profile Democrats call on Northam to resign, as governor vows to finish term
Destiny 2: Shadowkeep’s Finishing Moves Detailed have 319 words, post on gamerant.com at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.