If you played Destiny, you may be familiar with Xur, the weekly Exotic item merchant. In Destiny 2, he’s back, and he now appears all over the map. This week, you can find Xur on Titan, taking shelter in a building on the eastern part of The Rig. Xur’s inventory this week consists of the following: Hard Light, auto rifle: 29 Legendary Shards Gemini Jester, Hunter boots: 23 Legendary Shards Helm of Saint-14, Titan helmet: 23 Legendary Shards Wings of Sacred Dawn, Warlock chest: 23 Legendary Shards Isochronal Engram: 97 Legendary Shards Invitation quest: 9 Legendary Shards Xur’s inventory caps out at 731 if you’re 750. He also offers specific rolls on each armor piece each week, giving out different perks for the same pieces. Hard Light Hard Light is one of those rare cases when the weapon quality depends entirely on the platform on which you play Destiny 2. The recoil of this gun makes it extremely difficult to use for console players, which essentially nullifies one of its major perks, Volatile Light, which causes the projectiles fired to have no damage fall off at range as well as pierce targets and ricochet off walls. The recoil is barely… Read full this story
- Water park rodents, nonfunctioning equipment: San Bernardino County restaurant closures, July 12-19
- San Bernardino County restaurant inspections, July 12-18
- Orioles-Nats dispute set for July 12 court arguments
- Build-A-Bear’s July 12 “Pay Your Age” day should be a hit with older people too
- Movers & Shakers: July 12, 2019
- China smartphone shipments seen down 12-15.5 percent last year
- Roadworks latest: Where to expect delays on Thursday, July 12, in the Sunderland area
- Pilot strike forces Ryanair to cancel 10 percent of Irish July 12 flights
- Getting $15 Build-A-Bear voucher online is easy. Here’s how.
- Happy 4th Of July: 11 Memes To Celebrate Independence Day
Destiny 2 Xur location and items, July 12-15 have 301 words, post on www.polygon.com at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.