Fortnite developer Epic Games has warned fans who play the game on iPhone and iPad against installing the latest iOS update. Writing on Twitter, the developer cited “stability concerns.”The company stated: “We’re aware of stability concerns on the iOS 13 beta for Fortnite Mobile. We recommend that players do not use the iOS 13 beta at this time.”iOS 13 is currently in open beta before its public release later this year. It includes a new visual style and a much-requested dark mode, as well as new camera features and additional privacy measures. Apple is also preparing to launch its Apple TV+ streaming platform and Apple Arcade games subscription.Fortnite, meanwhile, received its latest content update just recently. Update 9.30’s content update 3 added a new throwable named the Air Strike, which rains down missiles on your opponents. For more, check out the patch notes for Fortnite’s 9.30 update. Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email [email protected]
- Doctors issue warning about LED streetlights
- India vs Australia: Jasprit Bumrah, Navdeep Saini issue warning to Aaron Finch & Co ahead of Mumbai ODI - Watch
- Ireland issues warning to the UK about post-Brexit talks
- US Issues Warning About ‘Iranian Threat’ in Persian Gulf
- FBI issues warning about e-skimming (Magecart) attacks
- Hazardous, Icy Road Conditions: IL State Police Issue Warning
- 35 Stamford Pedestrians Issued Warnings Within 90 Minutes: Report
- Trump issues warning to Iran: 'Do not kill your protesters ... the USA is watching'
- MoH issues warning over respiratory infections
- Google denies Fortnite exemption from Play Store's 30% cut
Epic Issues Warning To Fortnite iOS Players have 259 words, post on www.gamespot.com at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.