In this Faces of Unity post, we highlight Dave Hunt, our Lead Technical Artist in Copenhagen. Learn more about Dave as he shares about his career journey and work-life balance as a parent here at Unity! What do you do at Unity? My position at Unity is Lead Technical Artist of the R&D Graphics teams in Copenhagen. In this role, I get to collaborate with the Technical Artists on Graphics Foundation and Lighting teams that are based here in Copenhagen. We work closely with engineers building new features in early development and testing them out for production. We also do a lot of educational outreach work once the features are released at conferences like GDC and SIGGRAPH. My specialization is rigging and technical animation, so I also collaborate a lot with the Animation Team based in Montreal. And I often travel back to my old home in Seattle to meet with the R&D Graphics team leadership. Luckily, I like traveling so it works out well! Where were you before joining Unity? Previously, I worked as the Rigging Technical Art Lead at Bungie for about 12 years where I contributed to multiple games from the Halo and Destiny series. My work… Read full this story
- Party chairman: DuPage Republicans facing unity challenges
- Photos: Hope Chapel hosts Easter Egg Hunt in Hermosa Beach
- Army Staff Sgt. Travis Mills to deliver Unity College’s 2019 commencement address
- Images: Suburban Easter egg hunts
- Deer hunting in Little Rock? It’s being studied
- Easter 2019: 26 Egg hunts to do all around San Diego County
- Hunting: Weather has an impact on turkey behavior
- Trophy hunting: Killing animals to save the species?
- Comedy Interview: Dave Attell
- More women are hunting moose in Maine
Faces of Unity – Dave Hunt – Unity Blog have 291 words, post on blogs.unity3d.com at July 19, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.