June and July have been a pretty busy time for Fortnite players. Between the difficult challenges that arrived with Season 9 and the 14 Days of Summer event, Battle Royale players have had plenty of tasks to accomplish. The Days of Summer are creeping to an end though (at least in-game) and gamers are running out of time to finish all 14 challenges and unlock their smoothie back bling. Not to worry, this guide will help take care of one of the more challenging ones.Before the event wraps up on July 16, Fortnite players are going to want to make sure they’ve finished the Beach Parties Challenge. This particular task requires players to visit six different beach locations on the map and bust a move. The dancing part is fairly simple, but finding all of the right spots before getting sniped can be a tall order. Players who have completed other Days of Summer challenges, like finding the Giant Rubber Duck, should be pretty familiar with a few of these party locations.The map and locations below outline where players need to visit to accomplish this challenge. At each location, players just need to use an emote and the task progress… Read full this story
- Fortnite's Party Royale Premiere Will Feature Deadmau5, Steve Aoki, And More
- Fortnite Teddy Bear Locations: Where To Destroy Bears At Holly Hedges
- Fortnite Teddy Bear Locations: Where To Destroy Teddy Bears At Holly Hedges
- Fortnite Teddy Bears Locations: Where To Destroy Teddy Bears At Holly Hedges
- Sunny Leone Gives You The Perfect Beach Party Outfit Inspiration
- Fortnite announces Party Royale as players reach 350 million
- What is Fortnite: Party Royale?
- 'Fortnite' Destroy Teddy Bears at Holly Hedges All Locations Challenge Guide
- 'Fortnite' Party Royale Event With Steve Aoki, deadmau5 & Neon Wings Happening Friday
- Latest Plans To Reopen Pinellas County And The Beaches
Fortnite: Where to Find All Beach Party Locations have 308 words, post on gamerant.com at July 11, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.