Disintegration is a new sci-fi, first-person shooter from V1 Interactive, the independent development studio co-founded by Marcus Lehto, former creative director at Bungie and co-creator of the Halo universe. A teaser for the game, revealed on Thursday, promises more details on the upcoming title at Gamescom in August.
The teaser doesn’t offer much to go on, other than some moody music and some peeks at what appears to be a heavily armed spaceship or personal spacecraft.
A “full reveal” of Disintegration is promised for Aug. 19 at Gamescom Opening Night Live, an event being hosted by Geoff Keighley. Gamescom 2019 will take place Aug. 20-24 in Cologne, Germany.
Take-Two’s indie-focused label, Private Division, is publishing Disintegration in 2020. Private Division and V1 Interactive announced their partnership back in December 2017. Private Division will also publish Patrice Désilets and Panache Digital Games’ Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey and Obsidian Entertainment’s The Outer Worlds.
Lehto co-founded V1 Interactive in 2014 after a 15-year career at Bungie, where he worked as art director on Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Halo 3, and creative director on Halo: Reach.
- Sci Fi Horror - 4 Dark Sci Fi Movies on Blu Ray
- The Greatest Sci-Fi Fantasy TV Series No One Ever Saw - "The Collector" About Satan & His Souls
- All the New and Returning Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Superhero, and Otherwise Geeky TV Shows Coming This Fall
- The Sci-Fi Utopia and Why We Will Never Achieve It
- Time Travelling Dinosaurs - Primeval on BBC America is a Pretty Good Sci-Fi TV Show
- Doctor Who - One Of Sci-Fi's Greatest
- The New SciPhone I68 - What Has Been Upgraded on This Newest, Latest Version (Other Than Flo Touch)
- New World Order, Old World News
- Beyond Windows and Vista - Microsoft's New Technology
- New Dads! Read to Your Babies!