Halo co-creator Marcus Lehto’s new studio, V1 Interactive, has finally revealed its first project. It is a sci-fi first-person shooter called Disintegration, and while there aren’t many details or gameplay yet, we do have both a teaser trailer and key art. You can see both of those below; they depict a mega-weapon of some sort.Disintegration is set to be “fully unveiled” during Gamescom next month, on August 19, so keep checking back with GameSpot for more.Lehto is the president and game director at V1 Interactive. Before this, he released a teaser image that showed some of Disintegration’s world that depicted a city/settlement that had seen better days. It gave off Destiny vibes.”The opportunity to create not only a new game, but this entire studio has been exhilarating,” Lehto said in a statement. “It is great to be able to share what this amazing team has been working on, and we can’t wait to introduce this new game that our team is building to the world next month.”Disintegration will be published by Private Division, which is the indie publishing arm of Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption parent company Take-Two Interactive. Private Division is also publishing The Outer Worlds, which… Read full this story
- New Sci-Fi Shooter Disintegration Announced
- Starfield: release date expectations, trailers and everything we know about Bethesda's sci-fi game
- Here's Why You Should Be Watching Netflix's Brazilian Sci-Fi Series
- Ronald D. Moore Is Writing a Sci-Fi Series for Apple, Which Makes TV Shows Now, Remember?
- Alienware’s redesigned Aurora R9 brings stunning, sci-fi-inspired aesthetics
- Daniel Radcliffe Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Guns Akimbo’ Acquired by Saban
- Forza Horizon 3 goes sci-fi by adding Halo's Warthog
- SimGolf goes sci-fi in "management sim, tower defense, pinball hybrid" GolfTopia
- Thanos Creator Jim Starlin Reveals His Avengers: Endgame Cameo
- SEE IT HERE: ‘Star Trek Picard’ Premiere Date And New Trailer Revealed At New York Comic Con
Halo Co-Creator's New Studio Reveals First Game, A Sci-Fi FPS have 323 words, post on www.gamespot.com at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.