Machanations.io is a fairly rare breed, a tool dedicated to game design. Currently in a free beta, Machinations is a browser based tool for designing and simulating mechanics for gameplay.
Descriptions for the Machinations.io website FAQ:
Machinations.io is a browser-based platform to design, balance and simulate game systems. It allows you to map any game system in an interactive diagram, set parameters that define elements and the relationship between them, and visualise the way in which these systems work. Based on that, you can simulate different outcomes, plot results and balance your game economy.
If you are familiar with diagramming software like Visio or have used a mind mapping application, you have a decent understanding of Machinations. Machinations is however one of those tools that is easier to understand when seen in action, so I would recommend watching the video below.
- home decor interior design gardening books
- Bill would prevent Texans from unknowingly buying homes in areas designed to flood
- Real Estate Briefs: Condos, townhomes and more home-related news
- Square One warns: Failure to disclose rental suites may void home insurance
- Centra Homes Breaks Ground on 40-home Development in Ramsey Minnesota
- San Joaquin Valley Homes and Presidio Residential Capital Acquire 40 Acres for New Home Community in Dinuba, Calif.
- Pa. auditor general to investigate nursing homes, citing staffing issuesYou may also be interested in...
- Police: Man tied up for hours in Providence home invasion
- Fire destroys mobile home on Scarwin Lane on Northside
- Iowa teen found dead after leaving home over fight with parents about cell phone