I need to have two players moving in a level for a school project and my player controller is already set up for using axis inputs (as opposed to discreet buttons) for directional input. I already know I can assign custom key inputs from the inspector if I just declare a public variable (initialization optional because there is a drop-down list in the inspector):
public KeyCode jumpInput = KeyCode.Space;
How can I assign custom directional axis inputs? I already have alternative horizontal and vertical axes defined in my preferences, I just need to know how to assign them.
Been putting this project together for 36 CONTIGUOUS hours and I am ready to put it (and myself) to bed. Thank you in advance for your time.
- Over 150 students to be housed via summer assignment
- Trump Orders Administration To Push For Arms-Control Deals With Russia_ China
- Separated father wins protection, reunites with toddler
- New Zealand struggles to enforce gun-control law
- Apple removing or restricting apps for controlling screen time
- Downtown's latest night spot features axe throwing
- Reno Axe, where axe throwing meets bar, opens in downtown Reno
- Wanna throw an axe for fun in Pasco? Try Molly's Hatchet.
- Paul Bunyan's Axe has been busy since Gophers reclaimed it from Badgers
- Fire rages out of control in Greek island nature reserve