I want to make a warp pipe from the Mario games in Unity. The key feature of this object will be that I can set the length (height) of its “neck” to any length I require, as long as it is greater than 0.5m (the fixed depth of the interior of its “cap”). That is, I want this object to be “extrudable” and the neck material to be tilable under this operation. I have already modeled the pipe in Blender and baked textures for the material (but I won’t be upset if I have to redo the material, it just needs to be a green anistropic type, very basic). It consists of 2 pieces, the neck and the cap. The cap is a child of the neck. Only the neck grows/shrinks. I have never done this before and am not sure how to begin. How can I create this feature? I would like the pipe to grow/shrink in the editor when I change the public variable “height”.
- Homemade Equipment - How to Make an Adjustable Slosh Pipe
- Wedding Planning - How to Make the Lighting of the Unity Candles More Interesting
- Super Mario - Since the Beginning
- Unity Candles - Coming Up With Interesting New Ideas
- CPVC Pipe Installation Tips From a Professional Plumber
- The Benefits of an Extended Stay Hotel
- Super Mario Brothers Adventure in the Parallel World
- The Evolution of Free Mario Games
- Nintendo DS Lite Limited Edition Red Mario With New Super Mario Bros - A Review
- Jet Pipes and Exhaust System Modules
How to make extendable Mario warp pipe in Unity? have 261 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.