For the past 24 years, Tim Willits has played a major role in the evolution and success of longtime developer id Software. From working on some of the earliest DOOM titles to bringing the long-awaited Rage 2 to fans this past May, Willits has become the most notable person in the company outside of its co-founders. Come the end of July, however, Willits will be moving on to the next phase in his career. Following QuakeCon, which runs from July 25th to July 27th, Tim Willits will be taking leave from id Software to pursue other projects. Willits has been a part of QuakeCon every year since its inception back in 1996, and he will announce his future plans after the convention, which will take place in Dallas, Texas. Upon his arrival at id, Willits helped with the development of a number of DOOM titles before moving up to lead designer on DOOM 3 in 2004. He then took the helm as creative director on the original Rage, and he became studio head at id Software a year later, in 2012. Willits once again helped to bring Rage 2 to life, alongside Avalanche Studios, and he has been in charge of the upcoming reboot… Read full this story
- USB Password Encryption Software - Don't Leave Home Without It
- Stock Market Trading Software - Don't Leave Home Without It
- 3D Magix Review - Advanced 3D Animation Studio Software
- Is Oracle Recruiting MySQL Software Into Its Empire?
- The Best Way to Tackle Balanced Scorecard Software Vendors
- What is Logistics Software?
- Top 5 Reasons to Use IP Security Management Software
- CRM Management Software
- The Best Indicator Software Advice You Can Get
- Quickbooks is Not the Only Software For Small Business
id Software Studio Head to Leave Company have 285 words, post on gamerant.com at July 19, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.