Photo: Courtesy of the retailer The Boppy, which is essentially an overstuffed pillow with a scooped-out section for your baby, is one of the most-registered-for newborn items for 2019 so far. It’s just one of those things that you see on almost every single registry — and for good reason. When you have a newborn, you quickly realize that there aren’t many places to just put them down. You’re either holding them, which gets tiring, or they’re in a bassinet, which will most likely be in the other room and out of the way. The highly portable Boppy weighs about three pounds, so moving it and the baby (separately, of course) with you around the house is easy. Of all the baby gear we amassed for our now 4-month-old son Augie, the Boppy was one of our — and his — favorite things. This baby couch of sorts is raised just enough to make it look like a tiny throne. In fact, that’s how we used it, as a “chair” for our baby when we needed a break from holding him but still wanted him to join us. We’d bring the Boppy to the kitchen and put him in there… Read full this story
- OnePlus 5 Sales, BSNL 666 Pack, Jio Xiaomi Offer, Amazon Prime Day, and More: Your 360 Daily
- Amazon Prime Day 2018 starts July 16th – here’s everything you need to know
- eBay tries to take on Prime Day, offers its own deals starting July 16th
- Amazon has already started sharing some Prime Day deals, and here are the best ones
- Amazon Prime Day 2019, Redmi K20 Pro and Realme X Sale, Realme 3i Teasers, More Tech News This Week
- This Prime Day sale, Amazon India brings virtual reality to a mall near you
- Amazon Prime Day, Flipkart Big Shopping Days Sales: Best Offers on Mobile Phones
- Amazon India Prime Day Sale Live Updates: The Best Deals Right Now
- Will Amazon Prime Day 2018 Be Bigger Than Amazon's Diwali Sale?
- Amazon Prime Day 2018 Kicks Off July 16, Deals Already Happening
If You Buy One Thing on Prime Day, Make It a Boppy Newborn Lounger have 342 words, post on nymag.com at July 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.