Just when you think there are enough gory ways to murder people in Mortal Kombat 11, players find new variations on them. The brutality finishers, most of which are unlocked in the Krypt mode, have alteration versions that tweak the ultraviolence with a few extra button presses. YouTuber Dynasty has found one for Cassie Cage, which changes her Get Yo Ass Beat brutality so that instead of just punching her opponent’s face into goop she adds a final gunshot to remove their head altogether. Videogames!
To perform this move, trigger the regular Get Yo Ass Beat then follow it with left-trigger, right-trigger, down and A, assuming you’re playing on an Xbox controller. Swap that A for an X if you’ve got a PS4 controller.
Still no word on when we’ll get that Nightwolf DLC, but there was a little teaser over on Twitter.
- This guy just discovered an easter egg in ‘Mortal Kombat’ that’s been hidden in plain sight for over 20 years
- There’s a new front in the brutal battle among America’s stock exchanges
- A new mortality table in the making
- ‘Living in hell’: New report details police brutality against child migrants in France
- Apple’s new software, iOS 11, is out — here are 17 major ways your phone just changed
- Bitcoin hits new high above $11,500 as the Winklevoss twins become the first bitcoin billionaires
- Brutal New Yorker cover shows Donald Trump cleaving the GOP elephant in half
- 11 states are considering a law that could transform how the US prevents gun violence
- New York City’s 11 best oyster happy hours
- Hurricane Joaquin is on track to impact New York