Aurora Studio has announced its battle royale title Ring of Elysium has surpassed 7 million downloads.
Ring of Elysium has surpassed 7 million downloads on Steam, according to SteamSpy.
The battle royale game was first released as an early access title back in September 2018. It left Steam Early Access back in June of this year.
In the press release, Aurora Studio included a reminder that players can still join in on the Ring of Elysium Amazon Cup.
The Amazon Cup features a $60,000 prize pool and is open to players in Europe and North America. The open qualifiers recently began and feature weekly tournaments which can earn players a spot in the Regional Championships. If interested, you can sign up to compete from now until the final qualifying week which takes place on August 6.
Following the five-week qualifiers, the regional finals will take place on August 10 in Europe and August 11 in North America. A $30,000 prize pool will be available for each region, and the top players in each will earn $15,000 with second place teams receiving $10,000 and third place teams being awarded $5,000. The 4th – 20th place teams will receive $200 of in-game currency.
- Pokémon Go Hits Over 75 Million Downloads Worldwide
- One! million! downloads! ( ... more or less)
- Temple Run 2 Hits 50 Million Downloads In 13 Days
- Pokemon Go Catches 2.83 Million Downloads In South Korea
- IE9 Beta Hits 15 Million Downloads, but Google Chrome Cuts Into Microsoft Share
- Google Maps Snares 10 Million Downloads on iOS App Store
- Firefox 4 Nears 6 Million Downloads As Browser Wars Heat Up
- Instagram's Android App Tops 5 Million Downloads
- Makover App YouCam Makeup Passes 100 Million Downloads
- Skype for iPhone: One million downloads in two days