Take a look at this picture: As you can see from the picture, some walls have this dark texture after bake lightmap. UVMaps are fine, but have no idea why this happens. This is the UVMap, walls made by Blender: Any advice will very appreciate it. Here’s my lighting settings: Realtime GI off Mixed Lighting Baked GI on (shadowmask) Lightmapper: Progressive GPU (Preview) Direct Samples: 32 / Indirect: 256 / Bounces 4 Lightmap Resolution: 20 / Padding: 2 Lightmap Size: 1024 Using Unity 2018.3.12.f1. Note that all objects are static.
- When to Use Light vs. Dark Baking Sheets and Pans
- Decorate Cookies Like a Pro with a Mesh Strainer
- Dark Pans Cook Faster, So Adjust Your Time And Temperature
- If You're Out of Vanilla Extract, Use a Dark Liquor Instead
- Keep More Home-Baked Pizza for Yourself with This Slicing Trick
- Use True Molasses, Not Blackstrap, for Better Baking
- The Three Keys to Baking Delectably Chewy Brownies
- These No-Bake Chocolate "Cheesecakes" Are Delicious and Easy to Make
- Are Wi-Fi meshes the answer to disaster communications?
- Dolby's massive new headquarters meshes art, technology and science
Some of mesh too dark after bake lightmap have 179 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.