UPDATE, writethru: The arachnomania continues as Sony/Marvel’s Spider-Man: Far From Home captured another $100M from the international box office this weekend, lifting the offshore cume to $572.5M. That sends the Tom Holland-starrer sailing past 2007’s Spider-Man 3 to become the top overseas grosser of the franchise. With $847M through Sunday globally, FFH is within slinging distance of both Spider-Man 3 ($891M unadjusted final) and Spider-Man: Homecoming ($880.2M). Overseas, FFH, which began rollout in China on June 28, is tracking ahead of both Captain Marvel (+10%) and Homecoming (+44%) in like-for-like markets and at today’s rates, with a $1B+ worldwide finish in the offing. Italy, the last market to swing in, stuck a terrific landing with $6.1M, to best both Homecoming (+75%) and fellow Avenger Captain Marvel (+11%). Related Story China’s iQiyi Streams Blockbuster ‘Ne Zha’ Across South East Asia China, where Disney’s The Lion King reigns supreme with $54.7M in its debut this weekend, leads all play for Spidey with a $191.8M cume to date. As for The Lion King, the Jon Favreau-helmed CGI/live-action update fell squarely within pre-opening projections for the Middle Kingdom and topped the launches of both The Jungle Book and Beauty And The Beast there. Social… Read full this story
- E-commerce and the Future
- Here Is the Frankly Ridiculous List of Everything Coming to Disney+ at Launch
- Here's the extensive list of titles that will be available on Disney+ November 12
- Kofi Annan-The African Living Monument of the Century
- Trouble in the House of Windsor
- Interview With Kay Williams and Eileen Wyman, authors of "Butcher of Dreams"
- Life in the New World Order - Soul Mates or Cell Mates?
- You Can Be a Cruise Ship Owner Even If You Are Not Rich
- MOVING TO CANADA IS A JOKE...The Economic, Military, and Social Integration of North America
- Applied Social Psychology & Counselling
‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Lassos $847M Global & Tops Franchise Offshore With $573M; ‘Lion King’ Reigns In China – International Box Office have 298 words, post on deadline.com at July 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.