After nearly three years of early access evolution (and the occasional wild mutation), Streets Of Rogue is out now. A real passion project by Matt Dabrowski, it’s a roguelite immersive sim — think Deus Ex demade for SNES, or Mega Drive Shadowrun — for up to four players, local or online. There’s a corrupt mayor to be overthrown (by stealing his hat) in a randomly generated multi-level city. Whether the prized chapeau is claimed through guerilla warfare, bribery, gorilla warfare or just zombifying the town is up to you. Below, a sassy but informational launch trailer. I’ve never beaten Streets Of Rogue, but I’m always happy to goof around in its cities and see what chaos I can unleash, and maybe unlock a new character or two in the process. There’s a huge range of character types, from a literal gorilla to investment banker to a pro wrestler, and they all have their own abilities, perks and play-styles. Or you can just use the character creator to make a monster with every single item, perk and quirk that you’ve unlocked. Aside from disabling achievements, there’s nothing to prevent you going hog wild and ‘cheating’ to your heart’s content. There’s just… Read full this story
- Book your bargain £9.50 getaway early with Sun Savers and get early access to resorts
- Amazon Black Friday 2017 – Prime members to get early access to lightening deals as it reveals a TEN day sale
- Sheyenne Street project switching residential access Wednesday
- Gardai concerned for man who was last seen on Dublin street in the early hours of Friday morning
- Coronation Street SPOILER – Mary Taylor desperately searches for long lost son – but could this be him?
- A tip of the hat to history
- New Orleans shooting – where is Bourbon Street and how many other gun attacks have there been in the French Quarter?
- Judge backs the town in Cape Elizabeth waterfront street fight
- Policies urged for hospitals' ER access
- Seven displaced after house fire on Blake Street
Streets Of Rogue emerges from early access in search of a hat have 341 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.