The Bard’s Tale IV was inXile’s homage to the turn-based, dungeon crawling RPGs of yore, featuring a lush world to explore combined with a new spin on classic role playing combat. Now it’s getting a new edition, dubbed the Director’s Cut, which will hit PCs next month. According to Microsoft, The Bard’s Tale IV: Director’s Cut adds a brand new endgame section; new weapons, items, and enemies; more class and gender options for creating characters; new difficulty settings; and “thousands” of fixes and improvements. There’s also a reworked interface with new features and combat has gotten some rebalancing. Starting August 27, Xbox and PC players with Xbox Game Pass will see The Bard’s Tale IV: Director’s Cut included at no additional charge. The game will also be available on digital storefronts that day, while boxed retail copies will become available September 6. On PC, the digital standard edition will also include a digital code wheel, guidebook, and manual, as well as a special in-game item, the Fire Horn. The boxed retail version of The Bard’s Tale IV: Director’s Cut will include the Fire Horn, Kael’s Axe, Red Boots, and Bardic Brian Skin & Booty items. The best PC gear at… Read full this story
- Kansas lawmakers thinking about tax cuts 10 months after repealing Brownback cuts
- REVIEW: 'Handmaid's Tale' gets even juicier in season two
- Iowa Hawkeye fans get another wish come true: A Tigerhawk logo on water tower near Kinnick
- From boxing to triathlon: 10 sporting events to get geared up for in Yorkshire in the coming months
- 7 family festivals happening in Leics in the coming months
- Peru looks forward to star-studded lineup of concerts in coming months
- Women get their periods every month — and it's incredibly expensive
- Tall tales and great music coming to Feckenham Village Hall
- How did more than 100 foreign diplomats get expelled over one month?
- Killer bids to cut 40-month sentence for ending dad-of-three's life
The Bard’s Tale 4 is getting a Director’s Cut, coming next month have 333 words, post on www.pcgamesn.com at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.