I still can’t believe it’s really happening. World of Warcraft Classic! Blizzard has remade WoW as it was all those years ago when it launched (don’t look at the dates, it’s a bit depressing – where did all that life go eh? Nervous laugh). But here we are, one month to go. One month until we can play old WoW anew. Will the experiment work? Will we actually want to play it? Will all the yearning and petitions and hoo-ha have been worth it? Or will we discover it was a bit boring after all? As the doors close on the beta, and as the team knuckles down in preparation for launch, I take lead software engineer Ryan Birmingham, and senior software engineer Omar Gonzalez, aside for a chat.Thank you for joining me. I’ve just been watching videos of the final moments of the WoW Classic beta, of Ragnaros stamping on everyone in Orgrimmar, and it was joyous! What a great idea to spawn him in from Molten Core – who came up with it? Brian Birmingham: That was one of our live-ops producers – it was a great idea of his. We really liked being able to go back… Read full this story
- Music Interview: From Tejas with Love
- ‘Halloween’ at 40: Their ‘Horrible Idea’ Became a Horror Classic
- Full transcript: "Face the Nation" on November 4, 2018
- Looking Back at ‘Josie and the Pussycats’: A Perfect Picture of 2000’s Music Revolution
- Live stream: Stevie Wonder performs to honor Aretha Franklin
- For nine days, I shared the road with Harley riders on their way to Milwaukee. Now, I miss them.
- Live stream: Aretha Franklin's funeral processional
- Aretha Franklin funeral: Watch how Detroit said goodbye to our Queen
- Legendary rock DJ Richard Blade talks New Wave ahead of Lost ’80s Live anniversary show
- Chick Corea — one of the most decorated musicians in Grammy history — brings his jazzy trio to Salt Lake
The big WoW Classic interview have 327 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at July 30, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.