It was an absolutely jam-packed Marvel Studios Hall H panel at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con including first looks at the recently confirmed Shang-Chi and the Legend of the 10 Rings, Thor 4, titled Thor: Love And Thunder, Black Widow, The Eternals, as well as Disney+ TV shows like Loki and Falcon and Winter Soldier. At the end, it felt as if there was no more news left in the Marvel Universe for fans to get.But nothing in the MCU is ever what it seems. As the panel wrapped up for the evening, Marvel Studios boss Kevin Feige dropped a handful of playful teases that serve as confirmation for something fans have been clamoring about for years: the inclusion of not only the Fantastic Four, but “mutants” (you know, like the X-Men) in the MCU.”We talked about so much tonight, it’s a shame we didn’t have time to talk about Black Panther 2, about Captain Marvel 2, about Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 3 […]” Feige joked, “We didn’t have time to talk about the Fantastic Four, or about the mutants.”The recent Disney/Fox merger has made both additions to the shared universe possible, meaning that the confirmation isn’t exactly unexpected–but… Read full this story
- Marvel Studios to release Fantastic Four reboot from Ant-Man director in 2022?
- Deadpool Definitely Isn't in the MCU's Spider-Man 3 Confirms Marvel Boss
- X-Men and Fantastic Four films 'cancelled' at Fox after Disney acquisition
- A Massive, Disturbing Look Inside A Marvel Superfan's Crumbling Mind In The Final Hours Before
- Marvel's Disney+ spin-offs will intersect with the MCU "in a very big way"
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Writer Breaks Down TMNT Movie Influence, Tommy's Decision, and More
- 'Game of Thrones' Alum Maisie Williams Gives Update on 'New Mutants' Delay
- The 20 Wildest, Coolest, and Most Unique Films We Can't Wait to See at Fantastic Fest 2019
- Black Widow Finally Gets the Backstory She Deserves in New Marvel Trailer
- Fantastic Four: Exclusive look at The Human Torch, The Thing, Invisible Woman and Mr Fantastic
The Fantastic Four And Mutants Are Finally Teased For The MCU have 346 words, post on www.gamespot.com at July 20, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.