Destiny 2 players have discovered a new build, combining perks and gear, for the Arcstrider Hunter that stacks a number of buffs to result in a single melee attack that can do insane amounts of damage. As the game moves toward its third year with the release of the Shadowkeep expansion in the fall, the past year of add-on content has helped add perks and exotics to the game that make this build possible.To take advantage of this build, players need a shotgun with the One-Two Punch perk, which can be found specifically on the curated roll of the Emperor’s Courtesy shotgun from the Crown of Sorrow raid or on the Last Man Standing shotgun that drops from the Reckoning activity added in Season of the Drifter. The One-Two Punch perk increases melee damage for a short duration when every pellet of a shot hits an enemy.Next, players need to select the top tree of the Arcstrider in Destiny 2 that contains Combination Blow and Combat Flow. Killing an enemy with the Combination Blow melee ability triggers health regeneration and increases melee damage temporarily, stacking up to three times. Combat Flow and the Gambler’s Dodge class ability work together to… Read full this story
- What Kind Of Shareholders Own Fletcher Building Limited (NZSE:FBU)?
- Destiny 2 update 22.214.171.124 patch notes: Everything in Shadowkeep and New Light download
- Destiny 2 Steam Transfer news as Shadowkeep releases on PS4 and Xbox One
- Destiny 2 is free for PS Plus members -- just in time for Forsaken expansion
- Black Mirror: Bandersnatch Is the Wackiest, Most Insane Thing You’ll See This Year
- Stands On Roof Of Building Being Imploded
- ‘Criminal politicians bring foreigners to build colonies, not ranches’
- 8K TVs, Insane Soundbars, Modular Laptops: Who Won CES 2019?
- Does chicken soup really help fight a cold?
- An insane amount of people turned out to vote in the midterm elections
This Destiny 2 Build Does Insane Melee Damage have 322 words, post on gamerant.com at July 11, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.