i’m attempting to use the following with the most recent version of Unity: https://bitbucket.org/vitaly_chashin/simpleunitybrowser/src The plugin works perfectly within the editor, but when building it throws a platform not supported exception. Alongside this, when attempting to build it throws an error relating to “chrome_elf.dll” and the two different versions colliding. Does anyone have any experience with this plugin or have any idea on how to fix it? Thanks!
- Xi stresses need for unity in face of contagion
- ThisWordDoesNotExist.com is rewriting the dictionary with the help of AI
- How to calibrate your monitor to get the most out of it
- World War I: When Mumbai's Taj Mahal Hotel was converted into a 600-bed hospital to combat a global crisis
- Why bother? The sad state of Office 2013 touch support
- Greyhound buses now requiring masks or face coverings for all passengers
- Epic’s Tim Sweeney reveals a more connected, ‘Fortnite'-driven, game-unified world
- Meghan says she was NOT barred from Sandringham summit: Sussexes reveal they decided 'it wouldn't be necessary' for her to dial in as Charles made clear he doesn't have 'unlimited resources' to prop up son's finances
- Bleach. Masks. Beer and beans. Coronavirus forces Bay Area restaurants to make radical new menus
- Some Xbox Series X games won’t hit 60fps “performance target”
Unity Webpage Display have 224 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.