So, I just realized, an image with BoxCollider2D wont detect any collision with Sphere with SphereCollider. I tried adding a BoxCollider to my image, but it behaves in a weird manner (The Canvas position keeps shifting) So, I can see the only way for it to work is adding a 2D Collider to the sphere? Is there any other better way to solve it? Adding a 2D Collider to the sphere wont cover the whole area
- ‘Wall of water’: Lawsuits detail deadly Navy collision
- This collision made life possible on Earth, study says
- European Space Agency reveals incredible galactic 'photobomb' image showing an asteroid streaking past the Crab Nebula
- Commuter train hits RV in fiery collision near Los Angeles
- Woman found dead after hit-and-run collision in southwest Harris County
- 'Horrific' Photo Shows Whale With Sliced-off Tail After Boat Collision: 'Shrilling Calls of Pain and Fear'
- Boston Celtics Kemba Walker carried off court on stretcher after scary head-on collision with teammate
- Pictured: Beloved school teacher who died instantly after 'a drunk and unlicensed driver, 20, caused a head-on collision in a stolen car'
- Georgia photographer hospitalized by Brian Herrien shares final photo before collision
- Bloody Scene: School Bus Carrying 42 Flips on New Jersey Turnpike After Collision With Apparent Hit-and-Run Driver
Unity3d:Detect a collision between an image and a sphere have 212 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at July 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.