By Cameron Bonomolo – July 27, 2019 04:29 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 AMC has published a clip capturing Danai Gurira’s emotional declaration that Season 10 of The Walking Dead will be her last. “I can confirm that this is the last season I will be on this amazing TV show as Michonne,” Gurira said from Hall H at San Diego Comic-Con. “I’d just like to say that this has been one of the purest joys of my life, to play this role, and to be amongst these people and those that are not here right now and amongst all of you. I am very, very thankful for the experience that I’ve had in ways I can’t even express right now. I will say my heart does not leave, in any way shape or form.” Since joining TWD in its third season in 2012, “I felt this energy, and it doesn’t ever end. The connection between us never ends, and that’s what keeps me going with the decision I made,” the Michonne star said. “It was a very difficult one, and it’s not connected to my heart. My heart stays right here. But it was about my calling, in… Read full this story
- 'The Walking Dead’ Danai Gurira to Exit After Season 10: Why Is Michonne Leaving?
- Why Danai Gurira is leaving The Walking Dead season 10
- 'Walking Dead’ renewed for 10th season; Danai Gurira may not return
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Tom Payne Clarifies His 'Frustrations' With The Show
- ‘Walking Dead’ star Danai Gurira reportedly exiting zombie series
- ‘The Walking Dead’ drops to all-time low in ratings and viewership
- Oscars 2019: When to watch, nominees, predictions and how to stream online
- Perchance to dream: How binge-watching, social media affect your sleep
- Watching ‘Our Planet,’ Where the Predator Is Us
- What to watch on TV this weekend: Feb. 22-24
Watch Danai Gurira’s Emotional Goodbye to The Walking Dead have 301 words, post on comicbook.com at July 27, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.