One of the generic pieces of advice offered by Jeff, your race engineer in F1 2019, is to watch out for the first turn. Well, duh. But it is especially applicable to multiplayer racing. Watch: Nearly every F1 course opens with a long straight that ends with a sharp turn and a one-way ticket to Lockup Island. But a few courses almost lend themselves to this kind of multiplayer headhunting, and Bahrain International Circuit is one of them. As one wit pointed out in the F1 subreddit, clearly this was on the victim for not noticing the dot on his minimap leaving the track and steaming directly for him. Here’s the perspective from the victim themselves. As another wag said, this is the motorsports equivalent of Terry Tate, Office Linebacker. Here comes the pain train, baby! Choo choo! Another course that’s good for this mayhem? Circuit Paul Ricard, which rejoined last year’s game and has the kind of huge run outs that accommodate MotoGP riders but make F1 drivers all grumbly. The train whistle F1 theme makes this video, IMHO. And of course, everyone loves the long backstretch at Shanghai International Circuit. This may look like multiplayer in F1 2019… Read full this story
- How can Lewis Hamilton win F1 World Drivers’ Championship at the Mexican Grand Prix TODAY?
- How can Lewis Hamilton win F1 World Drivers’ Championship title at Mexican Grand Prix TODAY?
- How can Lewis Hamilton win the F1 World Drivers’ Championship at Mexican Grand Prix 2018 this weekend?
- How can Lewis Hamilton win the F1 World Drivers’ Championship at the Mexican Grand Prix TODAY?
- 'Mini Police' keep watchful eye on drivers
- WATCH: Four Norfolk police officers sit on man during dramatic arrest
- Robert Kubica to make shock F1 return after arm was partially severed in horror smash
- Weekend in sport: Manchester City, Liverpool stroll on; F1 season comes to an end; Texas A&M, LSU play out 7 overtimes
- F1 set for first ever Vietnamese Grand Prix in Hanoi in 2020
- Abu Dhabi F1 Grand Prix practice FREE: Live streaming, TV channel and start time for season-ending race weekend
Watch this F1 multiplayer driver get Office Linebacker’d have 359 words, post on www.polygon.com at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.