Fans of the Monster Hunter franchise know how difficult it can be to hunt down a testy Nergigante, but that’s nowhere near the challenge ends in Monster Hunter World. While World did make the game far more approachable for new players, Iceborne is going to make things a bit more intense. In an interview with Game Informer, Monster Hunter World: Iceborne’s executive director and art director Kaname Fujioka talked about how Iceborne might be tough for players who didn’t get as deep into Monster Hunter World’s late game challenges. “I think for players who are going straight from the end of the story from World it’s going to feel a little more difficult when they’re transitioning into the new master rank for Iceborne,” says Fujioka. “If it’s players who have been going in-depth into the content for Monster Hunter World and the updates, then they’ll feel a much smoother transition for difficulty than other players will.”That doesn’t mean that the development team hasn’t taken steps to make sure Iceborne is enjoyable for all players. “[S]till, we’ve taken great care to make sure that players who are just transitioning straight from World have no fear and have an easy time of getting into… Read full this story
- Unpredictability of ‘Live PD’ Delivers Real-Life Drama to A+E Networks
- Cowardly moment carjacking tradie, 26, rips a grandmother in her 70s out of her vehicle as she delivers flyers
- Gordon Sondland delivers the goods
- Rejuvenated Mourinho delivers on Tottenham debut
- LUCY MANGAN: Did Boris Johnson really think his alleged ex-lover Jennifer Arcuri would go quietly?
- Baby delivered four weeks early after parents crash car on the way to hospital
- The latest poll would deliver an outrageous election result
- OnePlus 7 Pro first impressions: The best so far, cheaper than competition, but not really unique
- War box office day 1 collection: Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff deliver biggest Hindi opener of all time at Rs 51.6 cr
- How much of The Crown can you REALLY believe? From the Queen's 'fake' tears at Aberfan to Princess Margaret's raucous night with the President, we reveal what's true and what's simply royal TV fantasy
"We really delivered on that" have 369 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.