I want to be able to create games like hole io, aquapark.io, Rolly vortex or helix jump but I do not know the the perquisites for it. I am just starting. What should be my approach? What are the steps in making a game? Do I need to learn audio,video production,designing,programming? Can some one inform me on what are all the necessities for developing such games. what are the requirements for it. Could someone provide me a link or a book that I can purchase to learn game development.I do not know have any designing and programming skills and do not have any idea of what computer graphics is. I just got interested into it.
- Typing games are having a moment
- Slay The Spire Is A Roguelike Card Game, And I'm Hooked
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is the best game in the series [This Week in Gaming]
- The Benefits of Game Art Outsourcing
- Analogue’s console clones are a way to preserve gaming’s past
- In praise of ultra-short games
- The Horrible World Of Video Game Crunch
- Nier: Automata’s creators explain why games probably won’t let you kill real people
- This Thermal Printer has Serious Game
- How To Buy Games On A Tight Budget In 2019
What are the necessities for developing a game? have 216 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.