In Ultimate Coaster, in the app options, it says ‘high poly render distance’ and underneath you can select high medium or low. I was wondering what this means and what it does.
- Renovated track a big hit at Poly-Wilson league dual meet
- Long Beach Poly earns first CIF-SS baseball playoff win since 2006
- New sports facilities open at Hayward’s Mt. Eden High School
- Inland high school softball rankings, May 1
- Pennsylvania's winningest high school football coaches
- Notre Dame-Green Pond's Greg Lauray, a high-jump prodigy, wins second PIAA championship
- Kopff goes the distance for St. Mary's to knock off Chaminade
- High school notes: Creighton Prep relay team wins at Kansas; Lincoln High hires former Husker
- NHL Weekender: Capitals, Blues riding high down the homestretch
- High schools: Blacksburg, Auburn have success in weekend meets
What is high poly render distance'? have 136 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.