I created a 3D title in Maya and applied color through lambert and rendering with mental ray. Problem is when the coder is rendered in the game engine, it is looking very sad. The colors are faded also the lighting is not the same as Maya rendered output. enter image description here Please tell me how can I achieve the goal? I saw lots of 3D games whose titles and objects are very beautiful, bright and colorful with lighting. Attaching the game engine rendered output and my Maya rendered output. Thanks
- Lego Batman cartoon to use game engine, character models
- Evangelical leader Ralph Reed says Christians MUST back the president as he writes election-year hero worship book originally titled 'Render to God and Trump'
- Kiyeng aims to snatch back steeplechase title on return to Africa Games
- United States stuns Sweden to claim first Olympic title in curling at PyeongChang Games
- The best looking games of 2018
- Best new PS4 and Xbox games September 2019 – EVERY new game out this month
- Best PS5 games revealed – all the PlayStation 5 launch titles you can expect to play next year
- Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS review
- ‘PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ developer is suing Epic Games over ‘Fortnite’
- Telltale Games is back, but it won’t be making another Walking Dead game
3D title Rendering in Maya For babylon Js Game Engine have 221 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at August 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.