The new Iron Crown Collection event for Apex Legends kicking off solos is live. We reported on the announcement last week, but now that it’s out we have further information on what it includes.New Apex Legends Solos Mode The biggest part most players are excited for is the temporary solos mode that will run for the full length of the event, August 13 – August 27. The developer, Respawn Entertainment, still isn’t confirming if the mode will stay after the event ends as they want to see how well it’s received. One of the common worries is how it will affect matchmaking if the player base is split and they address that in the below statement, “That’s right, we’re finally dipping our toes in the Solo waters. While we are committed to Apex Legends delivering a competitive, three-player squad experience, we’re going to put Solos in for a limited time. We are always striving to ensure healthy matchmaking across all modes, so it’s too early to say whether Solos will be permanent or not, but we’re going to watch and see what happens. As always, we want to hear your feedback, so let us know what you think.” The Apex… Read full this story
- Apex Legends solo mode is live, but players aren't happy with new loot boxes
- Apex Legends season 3: Celebrate Halloween at Kings Canyon with Fight or Fright event
- Iron Man Collectibles Are Getting Hot
- Hosting Marketing Events - Live Versus Remote
- The Incredible Hulk is No Iron Man!
- Live Event Video Streaming Via Satellite
- Can Stamp Collecting Bring In Money?
- NYC Events - The US Open is the Hottest Event This Summer
- Should I Hire A Live Band For My Wedding Reception?
- How Can I Watch NBA Games Live Online on Your PC-Laptop
Apex Legends Iron Crown Collection Event is Live have 308 words, post on techraptor.net at August 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.