Hardly a Mirage. Respawn is not having a good week. The Iron Crown event kicked off causing immediate backlash to the ridiculous pricing of the new loot, and now players are taking to reddit to complain about “teaming” – finding groups of players teaming up to take out the rest of the solos in a match.In all fairness, it’s a new event and game mode for Apex, and as such it should be expected for there to be minor issues here and there until they iron out all the kinks. But from what we’ve found with the teaming problem, it’s really not a minor issue.At first the teaming could just be seen as a couple of random players messing around who actually don’t know each other; this happens all the time in games like Overwatch, but Apex has no kind of emote system, so it makes it difficult to make friends when people are trying to shoot you on sight.The next logical assumption is players are queue sniping; readying up at the same time to attempt to get in the same match. But surely it can’t be that easy, can it?Playing on PC, myself and Emma Kent jumped into a few… Read full this story
- What parents should know about 'Apex Legends'
- The ‘Apex Legends’ Battle Pass and seasonal rewards arrive in March
- Datamined Apex Legends files hint at new modes and spectators
- New Apex Legends character Revenant teased in developer tweet
- Tencent wants to release Apex Legends in China, according to rumor
- Apex Legends is taking players to the World’s Edge in Season 3
- Doulas and dietitians: meet your new-mum dream team
- Inside Pixel 4's new portrait mode, plus tons more photo tricks
- The new Game Mode feature could be an exclusive resource manager for Game DVR
- Instagram’s new ‘type mode’ lets you add text-only pages to your stories
Apex Legends' new solo mode has a teaming problem have 323 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.