With Borderlands 3 less than a month away from release, one would expect that Gearbox Software would be in crunch mode. However, it looks like that isn’t the case. The studio confirmed that it is not enforcing crunch on Borderlands 3‘s development team. Talking to VG247, Borderlands 3 multiplayer producer Chris Burke confirmed that no crunch was forced on the team. “We are not a crunch studio,” stated Burke. “We don’t do the thing where we say, ‘Hey, everyone’s going to be working 10 hours, or 12 hours a day,’ or whatever. We don’t do that.” ALSO: Borderlands 3 PS5 and Project Scarlett ports teased Of course, that doesn’t mean that team members didn’t stay on and work long hours on the game. However, when this happens, it’s because these team members choose to do so. In fact, according to Burke, they actually had difficulty convincing certain team members to go home and rest. “It is hard to completely avoid it,” Burke explained. “Because you’ve got people — Okay, I’m going to name drop a guy, he’s probably going to be pissed. We have a guy, Brad Sierzega. He is one of our level artists for the game, so if you… Read full this story
- Who is Priti Patel, has she resigned and why did she face the sack over the Israel meetings?
- TEAM NEWS: Warriors make seven changes for Brive crunch clash
- It's time to get involved in nature: £34k boost for RSPB
- 'It is absolutely life changing': West Dorset leads way in development of affordable housing projects
- How did your Breckland councillors vote on 291 homes in Dereham?
- Rival housebuilder calls for Inchture development to be thrown out
- ‘Racist’ remark of Olympic Park developer who referred to ‘Traveller infestation’ is condemned
- Star Wars fans' outrage over Battlefront II 'loot box' controversy erupts in Reddit AMA with video game developers
- Urban jungle: Experts discuss sustainable development
- Kids help bury time capsule at new retirement development
Borderlands 3 development did not involve crunch have 335 words, post on www.gamerevolution.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.