Borderlands 3 arrives in the waning days of the current console generation. With this in mind, some may be wondering whether it’ll be coming to next-gen consoles as well. Well, it looks like this may be the case, as Gearbox is hinting at possible Borderlands 3 PS5 and Xbox Project Scarlett ports. Talking to GamesRadar at a recent preview event, Borderlands 3‘s Creative Director Paul Sage confirmed that both next-gen consoles haven’t gone unnoticed by the game’s development team. As part of this, he teases that the game may eventually go cross-gen. ALSO: Borderlands 3 pre-load not available on PC “We’ve definitely looked at [bringing Borderlands 3 to next-gen],” stated Sage. “And we’re excited about it too. Any time you get a new playground to work in, you’re going to be excited about what it can do for you. So yeah, let’s just say we’ve looked at it, are super excited about, and can’t wait… but lets get this out on current consoles first before we go down that path.” Borderlands games have gone cross-gen before. Back in 2015, Gearbox released Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, which included graphically upgraded versions of Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The… Read full this story
- Da Nang proposes early building of Lien Chieu port
- NA to scrutinise capital allocation of Lien Chieu Port in Danang
- Traffic issues around Southern marine ports remain unresolved
- Why have Japanese chosen Hai Phong Port?
- Lach Huyen sails ahead with PPP port milestone
- Chan May Port threatened by dyke project
- Vinalines spends over 7 trillion VND on port construction in Hai Phong
- Gemadept resumes construction of Vietnam’s largest deep water port
- Quang Tri to launch major port projects
- International container port inaugurated in Thanh Hoa
Borderlands 3 PS5 and Project Scarlett ports teased have 299 words, post on www.gamerevolution.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.