Bub, Bob and Bubble Bobble are coming back with a sequel to Taito’s light-hearted, 33-year-old platforming franchise. Bubble Bobble 4 Friends will launch in Europe on Nov. 19, followed by North America in the first three months of 2020. The game is exclusive to Nintendo Switch. The game is a fresh look at the Bubble Bobble format — cooperative play in puzzle-platforming stages — with a first: four-player multiplayer is supported. It’s also, according to Taito, the company’s first internally developed title since returning to the consumer market. The most recent Taito-made console game was 2010’s mobile/console crossover, Space Invaders Infinity Gene, based on the seminal shoot-’em-up. Taito executive Hiroshi Uemura said that Bubble Bobble’s appeal in Europe is why the game is launching there first. The last Bubble Bobble game of any kind was 2011’s Bust-a-Move Universe for the Nintendo 3DS, from the series’ Puzzle Bobble segment.
- The best upcoming Nintendo Switch games
- Metroid Fusion sequel, new Paper Mario rumored for Nintendo Switch this year
- Benedict Cumberbatch 'set to bring home £7.5million for Doctor Strange sequel as he scoops FIVE million pay rise'
- These are the features we want in a Nintendo Switch Pro system
- If it looks like a housing bubble and sounds like a housing bubble…
- One of Video Games' Best Trilogies Seemingly Coming to Nintendo Switch
- Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 + 2 Might Be Getting a Collective Release On Nintendo Switch
- New Pokemon Rival Announced for Nintendo Switch
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness director Scott Derrickson parts ways with the sequel due to 'creative differences'
- Go Goa Gone 2 confirmed: ‘We are thrilled to bring the characters back to life’ says Dinesh Vijan
Bubble Bobble sequel brings four player co-op to Switch have 281 words, post on www.polygon.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.