The Resident Evil-like Daymare: 1998 received an official release date yesterday. The Daymare: 1998 release date brings the third-person survival horror game to players later this summer on September 17 on PC for $29.99. Developer Invader Studios announced the Daymare: 1998 release date with a new trailer. The trailer focuses on one of the game’s three protagonists, a forest ranger and “regular guy” named Sam. Invader Studios describes Sam as a respected citizen of Keen Sight, the town where Daymare: 1998 takes place. Sam apparently has some kind of unknown greater destiny to make a contribution to the future of Keen Sight, but he’s hindered by a condition that he’s forced to manage with regular pill doses. Invader Studios previously revealed another protagonist, Liev, who is a Russian special forces agent-turned American security operative that arrives in Keen Sight to deal with the monsters appearing there. A free demo is also available now, downloadable via the game’s Steam page. ALSO: A new Resident Evil game may be in development Invader Studios was founded by the creators of an unofficial Unreal Engine 4 remake of Resident Evil 2 called “Resident Evil 2 Reborn.” A video of the game’s alpha version gained more… Read full this story
- PS4 exclusive Detroit: Become Human release date set for May
- Avengers: Infinity War UK release date moves forward by one day
- Disney's Mulan live-action remake - from controversy, cast details including new lead and UK release date after changes
- When is Star Wars Battlefront 2 coming out? Release date, trailer, pre-order and gameplay details
- When is Red Dead Redemption 2 released in the UK? Release date for PS4, PC and Xbox One and map spoilers
- When is PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ Xbox One release date and is it on Steam and PS4?
- When is PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ Xbox One release date and is it on PS4 and Steam?
- When was PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ Xbox One release date and is it on PS4 and Steam?
- PlayStation 5: Release date, UK price, games and other news about Sony's next piece of video game hardware
- Red Dead Redemption 2: UK release date, price, trailers and latest news about Rockstar's western epic
Daymare: 1998 release date announced for PC have 360 words, post on www.gamerevolution.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.