Descent Studios, the studio behind Descent (2019) AKA Descent: Underground is still experiencing troubles with its publisher Little Orbit. According to multiple posts over the past few months on the game’s discord by its director Eric “Wingman” Peterson. “Essentially our contract got breached, and now we are trying to unwind it and get the game to market…”For those who aren’t familiar with the game. Descent: Underground is a reboot/prequel of the classic PC shooter that coined the term “Six degrees of freedom” due to its revolutionary at the time movement mechanics. Descent: Underground was a Kickstarter success back in April 2015 and raised over $600,000, exceeding their expectations. While a vertical slice of the game itself has been available to download and play, its never been properly released. Earlier this year its multiplayer servers were shut down and as usual with these things people began to assume the worst, but that may not be the case here, although there isn’t good news. According to Peterson “Two years ago our top paid employee made 24k, if this falls completely apart, it will suck, but no one scammed or stole anything.” Descent has been completed for quite some time according to Peterson. “It is literally done, just… Read full this story
- Big Little Lies star Ivy George 'earns $20k per episode for her role as Laura Dern's daughter Amabella in HBO hit'
- Browns rookie WR Greg Little has opportunity
- Jacory Harris’ senior Miami season in limbo now
- Conlin accused by 7th alleged victim
- Former FIFA VP plans allegations against Blatter
- Ex-FIFA VP plans allegations against Blatter
- Favre won’t comment on allegations
- Officials to publish doping study
- Ferdinand acts against Mirror’s affair allegations
- McFadden out with broken orbital bone
Descent Caught In Limbo As Little Orbit Allegedly Won't Publish have 293 words, post on techraptor.net at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.