In a reveal stream for Armor 2.0, Bungie showed off the new customization options coming to Destiny 2. The stream showed off custom builds for all three classes, and new currencies players will need to upgrade their gear. Here’s how the new armor customization will work in Destiny 2: Shadowkeep. Stats are back The most noticeable change for the new UI are the bevy of stats. Where Guardians currently have a listing of three stats — number 1-10 — Shadowkeep has six stats that go up to 100. With Intellect, Strength, Discipline, Mobility, Recovery, and Resilience, players have new ways to customize their characters: Intellect – Decreases cooldown for Super Strength – Decreases cooldown for Melee attack Discipline – Decreases cooldown for Grenade attack Mobility – Increases player movement Recovery – Increases shield regeneration Resilience – Increases total health Stats now have break points every 10 points. For example, at 30 Mobility, players will move 12% faster. If players have enough Mobility to reach the fourth breaking point (40 Mobility), they’ll move 16% faster. All six stats are static on the new armor pieces. If you want a different stat role, you’ll need to acquire a different piece of armor…. Read full this story
- Where is Xur in Destiny 2 this weekend and what Exotic items is he selling?
- What date is Destiny 2’s Valentine’s Day event Crimson Days and what rewards are included?
- Where is Xur in Destiny 2 from May 25 to May 29 and what’s the merchant selling this weekend?
- Masterwork gear in ‘Destiny 2’: Everything you need to know
- Forsaken Annual Pass Included In Destiny 2: Forsaken
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep expansion pushed back to October
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep may require 165 GB of hard drive space
- Bungie details free-to-play Destiny 2: New Light content
- ‘Destiny 2’ Update: Masterwork Armor, Raid Reward Changes Coming This Month
- How to set up cross-save in Destiny 2
Destiny 2: Shadowkeep armor customization explained have 300 words, post on www.polygon.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.