I have been learning multiplayer HTML5 game development and used Node Js. The tutorial I followed taught me how to host your node js server in Heroku. But now I want to upload my game to Facebook instant games platform. Will Facebook web hosting run my node js server and client? If not then how it differs from Heroku and AWS services. Thank you.
- The Trans-Europe Express, powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg has promised to protect user privacy before. Will this time be different?
- Magaluf pest behind vile Facebook ‘Maga Walk of Shame’ is a DJ and former squaddie who brags he loves to break the rules
- Brits’ Facebook and Twitter accounts being HACKED and sold on web for £1
- Opinion: Facebook's fine for data breaches won't reduce the web's appetite for our personal information
- Facebook Messenger will now interrupt your private chats with auto-playing video ads
- Casey James Lawhorn’s chilling Facebook confession after ‘shooting dead mum and pal’ – as cops launch manhunt
- Facebook says sorry for stealing private videos you never even uploaded
- How to find out everything Facebook knows about you
- How to check if your Facebook data was stolen in the Cambridge Analytica data scandal
Difference b/w Facebook instant web hosting and AWS/heroku have 208 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.