The Epic Games Store got a facelift today with the rollout of new features including expanded cloud saves, new product pages, and keyless integration with the Humble Store that will enable you to purchase games there and have them automatically added to your EGS account.To enable the latter feature, log into your account at Humble, select “settings” from the dropdown menu under your email address, hit the “Epic Games Link” button, and then throw the thumbs-up in the popup that appears. That’s the whole process—you might have to log into your Epic account if you’re not already logged in, but otherwise you’re done. Your mileage may vary but I found it to be pleasantly hassle-free.The switch to keyless activation, one Ubisoft has already made, is an apparent attempt to end key reselling. Cloud saves, which debuted in July, have been expanded to the following games:Alan WakeClose to the SunDarksiders IIIEnter the GungeonGenesis Alpha OneGNOGHyperlight Drifter Kingdom New LandsLimboMoonlighterMutant Year Zero OvercookedRebel Galaxy OutlawSherlock Holmes: The Devil’s DaughterThe Sinking CityThis War Of MineWorld War ZAll Ubisoft games on the EGS also have cloud saves enabled through Uplay. Epic said it’s continuing to work with the developers of other games on the store to test… Read full this story
- Battle Between Steam and Epic Games Store Gets Bloody Over 'Metro Exodus'
- Borderlands 3 to launch September 13, PC version exclusive to Epic Games Store
- Epic Games Store brings cloud save support in latest update
- Why People Are So Mad About The Epic Games Store
- Fortnite dev launches Epic Games Store that takes just 12% of revenue
- Trading Steam for the Epic Games Store Creates More Problems
- Don't Check Out The Epic Games Store Sale Just Yet
- ‘Super Meat Boy’ is now free on the Epic Games Store through January 10th
- ‘Metro Exodus’ is an Epic Games store exclusive, and Valve isn’t happy about it
- Tim Sweeney: The Epic Game Store Doesn’t Spy on People
Epic Games Store gets better product pages and more cloud saving have 335 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.