For some reason, the game window shows black borders on the left and on the right when the game is run. I have checked “Maximize On Play”. This behaviour is new. I would like to find out what I did that caused this. All “Supported Aspect Ratios” are ticked, I didn’t change anything. I just don’t see why Unity is creating these borders. Which settings could I still check? Thank you!
- How To Find Amazon Black Friday 2016 Deals
- ZTE's bezel-less phone tosses away black border for more touchscreen function
- What’s The REAL Reason Blacks Are Hurt More By Vaccines?
- Best Xbox One S Black Friday Deals Selling Now
- Best Buy Xbox One S Bundle Deals Launch Ahead Of Black Friday 2016
- 60-inch LG LED 3D TV Is Hot Best Buy Black Friday 2013 Deal Today
- Target Black Friday
- Sam's Club Black Friday 2015: The Best Deals To Find In Clubs
- Top 100 Black Friday 2016 Deals That Win Black Friday
- Black Friday 2015 Fights And Brawls Are Crazier Than Last Year
Finding out reason for black borders at gameplay have 173 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.