In Fire Emblem: Three Houses, you’re the one teaching students. But what about your own self-development? Ensuring that Byleth has their pick of potential classes late in the game means paying attention to the other teachers around the monastery. Weapons skills are easy to practice in battle, but you can’t level up things like reason, faith, riding, or flying skills unless you’re already certified for the associated classes–and you need Faculty Training in order to do that.Early on, it’s a better use of your activity points to invest in those skills so you can, say, become certified as a Pegasus Knight and continue practicing your flying from there. Here’s who can teach you the aforementioned skills:Flying: Manuela, SetethRiding: Jeralt, Hanneman, GilbertFaith: Rhea, ManuelaReason: Hanneman, RheaAnd here’s a list of what all the teachers at Garreg Mach Monastery can teach you:Rhea: Sword, Brawl, Reason, FaithSeteth: Sword, Lance, Axe, Authority, FlyingManuela: Sword, Faith, FlyingHanneman: Bow, Reason, RidingCatherine: Sword, BrawlJeralt: Lance, Authority, RidingAlois: Axe, Brawl, Heavy ArmorShamir: Lance, BowGilbert: Lance, Axe, Heavy Armor, RidingLater on in the story, you’ll open up more avenues to teach your protagonist skills, but we’ll keep that a mystery for anyone just starting out.For more in-game know-how, check… Read full this story
- FF7 Remake Hell House Boss Guide: How To Burn This House To The Ground
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons house upgrade guide
- In Lebanon, a monastery brings together Christians scattered by war
- The Home Seller's Guide To Striking the Right Deal Today—Despite the Pandemic
- The Home Closing Process Amid Coronavirus: The Seller's Guide to How Long Will It Take
- 'Animal Crossing: New Horizons' Redd Guide: How to Access and Tell Which Pieces of Art are Fake
- Far Cry New Dawn photograph locations guide - How to find them and see what Hope County used to be
- Can I really win a house for the price of a raffle ticket and are they safe?
- Most sought after homes: buyer demand for entry-level housing remains strong during COVID-19
- A visit to Tan Ky old house in Hoi An
Fire Emblem: Three Houses Monastery Guide have 358 words, post on www.gamespot.com at August 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.