It appears as though the cheeky scamps behind Pokemon Go might’ve hidden some huge news concerning the game in a recent update. The update concerned Ultra Bonus Rewards, which are scheduled to be introduced in late August, taking place over three weeks thereafter and offering different bonuses each week. Those bonuses include increased spawns of Johto-region Pokemon as well as previously region-exclusive Pokemon being available to catch all around the world. It’s the odd description of the event’s final week which has raised eyebrows, however. The unusual structure and wording led internet sleuths to dig a little deeper, though they didn’t have to go too far to find that the first letter of each sentence in this section of the Ultra Bonus Rewards update post spelled out “Unova.” Unova is the region which players explore in 2010’s Pokemon Black and White, and also 2012’s Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, all of which released on the Nintendo DS. Naturally, this has caused speculation over whether Niantic and the Pokemon Company might soon be adding Pokemon from the long-running series’ fifth generation into the Pokemon Go mix. ALSO: WWE 2K20 preorder bonus includes playable ‘FrankenStrowman,’ ‘The Fiend,’ and more Which Pokemon might make the hypothetical cut is anybody’s… Read full this story
- Did You Realize Pokemon Originally Had A Baby Blastoise Pre-Evolution?
- The Pokémon of
- CES 2018: everything you need to know about the world's biggest tech show
- Pokémon Go updates: all the news and rumors for what's coming next
- Readers pick the tastiest Pokémon and imagine the sad business of Gyrados farming
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Player Shows How to Kill Half of Van Horn With One Bullet
- Best upcoming games 2019: most anticipated titles for PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Breaks Records; Now 3rd Highest-Grossing Anime Movie In US
Gen 5 Pokemon may be coming to Pokemon Go have 314 words, post on www.gamerevolution.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.