For a while now there’s been a wonderful resurgence of indie games thanks to the ease of getting a game on a platform. One of the games riding on that wave was 2015’s Gravity Ghost. A heartwarming puzzle game that was simple enough for anyone to pick up and play, the game received a warm reception at launch. Four years later and its finally making its way to consoles with Gravity Ghost: Deluxe Edition. Is this a friendly ghost, or is it time to call an exorcist?You play as Iona, a young girl who recently died under mysterious circumstances along with a wild fox she named Voy. When Voy vanishes Iona sets out to find out why. In the process, she discovers seven giant animal guardians tasked with protecting a planet. While they were sleeping, a black hole wiped the planet out. Iona’s goals include reassembling the planet, finding Voy, and coming to terms with her own death. It’s a heartwarming story that manages to perfectly nail the tone it’s shooting for most of the time. Iona is a great character, especially thanks to some fantastic voice acting by Ashley Burch, and I easily came to care for her story…. Read full this story
- Film reviews round-up: A Quiet Place, Death Wish, Thoroughbreds, 120 BPM, Ghost Stories
- A homage to Hammer and Tales of the Unexpected, Ghost Stories is the best British horror movie for years
- Sicilian Ghost Story isn’t your average crime drama mob film as it’s also an exquisite fairy tale
- Review: Incredibles 2
- Harry Styles review, O2 Arena in London: Former One Direction star impresses crowds with funk and flair
- TV review: Contrarian feminist has choice words for Beyoncé and #MeToo
- Rampage review: Dwayne Johnson's new film has completely lost the plot
- ALBUM REVIEW: Flaming Lips present ultimate collection
- When is Spider-Man PS4’s release date in the UK, is there a collectors edition, who are the villains and is there a gameplay demo?
- How Ghost Stories creators were inspired by dirty jokes, horror movies, and The Vagina Monologues
Gravity Ghost: Deluxe Edition Review have 352 words, post on techraptor.net at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.