A people-chucking bigbot Mechwarrior? No, thank you. Transformers? No, sir. Heavy Gear? Not my stompy president. That’s correct, the super-sized mass-murdering robot of my desires is from Slave Zero. An absolutely mediocre action game, if my memory of blasting buildings into rubble in 1999 is accurate. But it also let you pluck people off the streets and yeet them sky high, like fleshy little pebbles. That was cool. You could slam your foot down and explode nearby buildings. You could pick up cars from the neon highways and lug them at your enemies (other giant robots). You could scare a tiny person out of their car and pick up the fleeing human by your sharp robot fingernails, like a plucking a grape from the bunch, before flinging them into a billboard. Splat. This is the future we deserve. It was a okay game, and none of you can take this middling blaster from me. Although, until I watched that YouTube clip, my memory had mistakenly given this people-squashing bigbot the face of MediEvil’s skeleton hero, Sir Daniel Fortesque. It’s probably because they have the same polygonal body shape, give or take a few hundred metres. You can still buy it… Read full this story
- Emily Ratajkowski flaunts her taut midriff as she joins Rachel Brosnahan at the Broadway opening of Slave Play
- EXCLUSIVE: 33-year-old pervert who kept anorexic and autistic 16-year-old as his sex slave savors his freedom after walking free in sweetheart deal - as ex-girlfriend tells DailyMailTV he would kidnap a pre-teen if he could
- Clustering Solutions and Zero Downtime Hosting Pitfalls
- Neighbors of Zero Bet in Casino Roulette
- The Zero Carbon 2016 debate - so, what is the definition?
- IS A ZERO-CARBON FUTURE POSSIBLE?
- Poland stokes dispute over net-zero emissions price and meaning
- Relax And Unwind With The Most Amazing Zero Gravity Chair
- 'Zero pressure' on Horsham in Carshalton Athletic clash
- 7 ways to avoid being an email slave
Have You Played… Slave Zero? have 328 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at August 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.