I want to slide in an object into view, coming from the right of the screen. In order to achieve this, I need to position the object next to the camera view, so that it is still not visible, but close enough for a quick slide in. For example, placing the object at X=1000000 (so that it is surely outside the camera view) for safety wouldn’t work as it couldn’t slide in quickly enough. For a reasonable slide, I would need to have it really close next to the camera view. How could I calculate the object’s position for that? Thank you.
- Houston-area teen catches 7-foot, 190-pound alligator gar just outside the Brazos River
- Popular DSLR cameras for making videos and films
- Best cheap camera deals for February 2020: Canon, Sony, Nikon
- Our Views: The challenge in finding black male teachers, role models for students
- Our Views: It should be parishes, not only the state of Louisiana, raising teacher pay
- Our Views: Good news for Louisiana teachers, but raises also have to come at the local level
- Our Views: Louisiana teachers need a real raise, not just an election-year bonus
- Our Views: This Carnival, add a little more green to that purple and gold
- Our Views: At GNO Inc., economic development isn't just about attracting companies any more
- Our Views: A tax break for distressed luxury hotels?
How do I position a mesh just outside the camera view? have 232 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.