I use this script rotate the camera on its local X axis: float v = verticalSpeed * Input.GetAxis(“Mouse Y”); transform.Rotate(-v, 0, 0); Right now this lets the player look up & down without limit, wrapping around a full 360 degrees. How can I limit this so they can look only 90 degrees up or 90 degrees down from the horizon?
- How a photographer built this DIY camera with wood, metal, and 3D printing
- What's new -- and what's the same -- with the 3 new iPhone cameras
- 3 Components of the Perfect Elevator Pitch
- This $1,000 camera is hiding a massive zoom lens and makes the moon appear within arm's reach
- Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch Season 2 Ep. 10: 'We Are Going to Make Money on This Thing'
- The iPhone 11 Pro is worth buying for the cameras alone
- Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch Season 2 Ep. 8: Drop and Give Me Valuation
- This 1987 Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth is pitched to sell for £105,000
- The Air Force is launching its first Pitch Day to attract tech startups
- Fujifilm X-T3: cutting-edge camera for enthusiasts
How to limit camera pitch (x rotation) between two angles have 173 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.