I have a VR game idea which is being built on Unity with external hardware (Arduino, Gyroscopes, etc). I have thought of ways to connect the Arduino to Unity but what I am now struggling with is thinking of a way to play the VR game. I’ve created VR games before for iOS where the user can use Google Cardboard, however, I feel like that would not be possible due to the external hardware. Are there any other ways that you know are possible?
- Gaming Mouse - PC Hardware that A True Gamer Needs
- Utilization of DVD ROMs by Computer Game Developers
- Video Games - One Pioneer of Planned Obsolescence
- FPS Vest to Make PC Gaming More Real?
- The World's Most Popular Board Games
- Do You Try Out PSP Game Demo Downloads Before You Buy?
- The Simpson's Video Games
- Free Online Gaming and Online Games Evolution in Society
- Free Online Game That is Like Runescape
- PSP Game Iso's - How to Find and Install Them in Your PSP
How would I run a VR game that depends on external hardware? have 174 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at August 8, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.