Everyone’s favorite Twitter personality—and also musician, rapper, producer, actor, and more—Ice-T voices an AI character named Balex in Borderlands 3. Last week, I had a chance to play through part of the mission he appears in, and I’ve cut together some of his lines in the video above (spoilers, obviously).Balex is a ship’s navigation AI who was booted out of his downed craft by the combat AI after she stuffed him into a teddy bear. He helps guide the vault hunter through the ship, called the Family Jewel, in search of a vault key fragment.It’s a familiar character. The ‘AI trapped in an unlikely body thing’ has been done plenty, and his breezy-but-insecure attitude is easily recognizable, but it’s fun having Ice-T in your ear for a bit. He insists he’s more than just a navigation AI, and then reprimands himself whenever he navigates. Borderlands 3 is out on September 13. Head here for my preview of the game, and here for gifs of some of my favorite guns from the demo.
- Voice Talent Can Make Or Break Your Animated Production
- Writing Styles for Fiction: Which Voice to Use
- Voice Actors and Animation
- How Do Voice Overs Work For Business?
- Video Game Voices Call Players Back to the Game
- How to Become a Voice Over Talent
- Listen to Your Own Voice to Learn What You Need
- Character Interviews - How to Make the People in Your Stories For Children Come to Life!
- Developing Believable Voice in the YA Novel
- Website Voice Over Training Techniques To Improve Your Voice and Audio on Your Website
Ice-T voices a character in Borderlands 3 have 275 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.