With the upcoming release and announcement of brand new next-gen PlayStation 5 gaming console, PlayStation Plus’ Cloud Game Save Files Storage is something Sony’s development team should definitely focus on. In the old days of the PlayStation 2, video game save files had to be stored on memory cards but now as we have shifted into the era of wireless connectivity and cloud storage, PlayStation 4 supports online cloud saving. Now there are a lot of benefits to Sony’s cloud saving. Your progress remains safe even if you lose access to your PlayStation console, you won’t lose your progress. You can essentially pick up where you left off in your favorite game simply by signing into your PlayStation Plus Account thanks to Sony’s Cloud Saves. But there’s a catch to PlayStation’s cloud saving though. PS4 cloud saves have a 100 GB storage limit and a 1000 save files quantity limit—both cancel each other out in a way. Before 2019, Sony offered PlayStation Plus cloud storage up to 10GB but in February 2019, Sony expanded that limit to a 100 GB. While this upgrade meant that PlayStation users could save 10 times more data in their PlayStation Plus Account, it also… Read full this story
- Destiny 2 News: Cross-save coming to PlayStation 4?
- 2010 SEMA: My Choice for Sony Playstation’s Gran Turismo Awards
- PlayStation Plus: Free games for February 2019
- PlayStation News: PlayStation Now Confirmed to Release in Spain, Italy, Portugal, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Sweden
- PlayStation 4 Update 4.50 Detailed, Brings External HDD Support
- Black Friday 2017 Sony PS4 Deals Predicted
- PlayStation: 3 Ways on How Sony Should treat PS4 after the launch of PS5
- PS4 News: Sony just teased The Last Of Us Part 2, Ghost of Tsushima and Death Stranding's 2019 release window
- Sony cancels E3 2019 plans, What does it mean for the PS5?
- PS4 News: PlayStation Awards 2018 Winners Announced
Limited Cloud Saves Should Be Removed By Sony With PlayStation 5 have 308 words, post on segmentnext.com at August 17, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.